Quercetin – Directions – Supplements just like pharmaceuticals are dosage dependent so depending on the severity of what you are experiencing you may need more pills. Quercetin is not known to interact with any medication or any other pill but always inquire of your Physician, health practitioner or Pharmacist. You can take with or without food and with other supplements.
Teens–take 1 -2 pills per day and ideally you take 1 pill twice a day
From age mid 20s to death you ideally take 2 pills per day, 1 twice a day preventatively.
IF You have seasonal allergies you may need 2-3 pills TWICE a day to control significant symptoms and Omega Gold and of course Vitamin D for everyone.
If you have skin or medical issues as discussed above—I recommend to my patients to take 2 twice a day.
With Arthritis – I recommend for prevention and reversal that you should add Organic Sulfur and everyone as well Omega Gold and you take Quercetin 1-2 pills twice a day and take the number of pills that best relieves the symptoms
Why EVERYONE should take Quercetin for ANTIAGING, OPTIMIZING health, REVERSING, PREVENTING, MINIMIZING the risk of virus and diseases AND if you have ALLERGIES!
Quercetin is the FAVORITE supplement of health and longevity seekers.
Quercetin is a more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C, vitamin E, or beta carotene. With its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is a strong flavonoid and antiviral ESPECIALLY combined with Bromelain- which is itself a powerful anti-inflammatory enzyme- that fights and protects the body from inflammation caused by free radicals and their whole-body damage.
Inflammation is the cause of all disease, aging-internally and externally, and one of the biggest causes of wrinkles, volume loss of the skin and bones, growths on the skin, undesired and abnormal pigment and the yellowing, darkening color change and loss on the skin and loss of energy, brain health, intellectual decline, entire body collagen and joint destruction.
Free radicals are molecules in the body that can increase the risk of disease and quicken aging. Factors that contribute to more free radicals and inflammation are pollution, sunlight, stress, emotional trauma, cigarette smoke, radiation and X-rays, chemical toxins, greenhouse gases, pollens in particular.
WHY EVERYONE NEEDS Quercetin:
- Quercetin is a senolytic—anti-aging and is an ESSENTIAL part of any age and disease reversal and longevity regimen because it suppresses the causes of aging and disease and reduces the turn on of the destructive genes that increase the degradation of the body and increase of disease. Research has found that quercetin prevented both acute and chronic inflammation, so it helps decrease pain, auto-immune diseases, arthritis of all causes, cataracts, gout, diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome.
- Quercetin reduces the risk of cancer – it contains anti-cancer properties by helping to kill senescent cells (old, damaged, poorly functioning cells everywhere in the body that are more susceptible to becoming cancers) and Quercetin might also help prevent the spread of cancerous cells and tumor growth. Research has shown that a diet high in flavonoids, which is why Quercetin supplementation can help prevent cancers. Quercetin has restricted the growth of prostate cancer cells in various studies. A 2018 in vitro study indicated that quercetin showed promise in both the treatment and prevention of prostate cancer. Breast and prostate cancer are often considered in medical studies to have common causes.
- Quercetin helps prevent the risk of neurological and neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease as oxidative stress from free radicals resulting in inflammation contributes to the development of these diseases as do brain injuries and Quercetin helps these as well. The powerful antioxidant and immunity boosting properties of Quercetin help fight these free radicals. Studies also showed Quercetin may protect against the toxic effect of certain toxic metals on the nervous system.
- Quercetin helps relieve allergy symptoms – Research suggests that quercetin might be an effective antihistamine, as it restricts histamine from being released from cells. These anti-allergy properties are useful in helping treat bronchitis and asthma, runny eyes, noses and seasonal allergies and their symptoms.
- Quercetin helps prevent infections as it has antibacterial and antimicrobial of all cause’s properties, effective against almost all types of bacteria, particularly those linked to stomach and intestines, skin, respiratory and urinary bacteria.
- Quercetin contains anti-viral properties to help fight off all viruses including adenovirus, herpes simplex virus, Japanese encephalitis, respiratory syncytial virus.
- Quercetin helps reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease – as it contains flavonoids which helps prevent heart disease, strokes and the damage alcohol does to the liver and the inflammation it causes. It may improve blood vessel cell health and blood flow through arteries particularly in people with heart disease.
- Quercetin helps in lowering high blood pressure – According to a study by the American Heart and Stroke Association, taking Quercetin supplements could be an effective way to reduce blood pressure.
- Additional research showed that people who were overweight and took a Quercetin supplement of a mere 150 milligrams (mg) per day had lower levels of harmful meaning inflamed and sticky cholesterol in their blood, as well as had reduced systolic blood pressure, which measures the pressure in the blood vessels during a heartbeat.
- Quercetin also decreases photosensitivity in the skin due to sunlight and stress to decrease aging, wrinkling, abnormal brown pigment, skin growths, scarring and speeds skin and all body and organ healing and resolution of skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, acne, enlarged pores and rosacea.
Why you need Bromelain with Quercetin and why they work better together:
- Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme mixture derived from the stem, fruit, and juice of the pineapple plant. It digests damaged proteins and helps force the body to make healthy, more youthful protein in the skin, joints and entire body. It has a centuries-long history of being used to treat medical and skin ailments, primarily throughout Central and South America.
- Bromelain is also used as a digestive aid, for osteoarthritis, and to reduce pain and soreness in aching muscles.
- Osteoarthritis – clinical studies found that Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties make it an effective treatment for the pain, soft-tissue swelling, and joint stiffness associated with osteoarthritis and to reduce the ongoing damage.
- Cardiovascular disease – Report have shown that bromelain was effective at treating cardiovascular diseases, such as peripheral artery disease, stroke, heart attack, and high blood pressure. It inhibits the ability of blood platelets to stick or clump together (aggregation) and help reduce clot formation and cardiovascular events. It is also used to rid bruising after accidents, skin damage as a result of bruising and is said to half the time of resolution of bruising.
- Asthma – research indicates that bromelain’s anti-inflammatory effects might be beneficial to people with asthma or other forms of allergic airway disease.
- Chronic sinusitis (chronic rhinosinusitis) – studies have found that Bromelain supplements were effective at alleviating swelling, congestion, and other symptoms associated with chronic sinusitis.
- Colitis – It has been found that Bromelain helped in reducing inflammation and healed mucosal ulcers caused by inflammatory bowel disease.
- Burns – A study found that Bromelain, was highly effective removing damaged tissue from wounds and from second- and third-degree burns.
- Cancer Risk – A study indicated that Bromelain shows promise in combating cancer risk. Bromelain has been shown to have the ability to positively impact cancer cell death and help to control by decreasing the key pathways that support malignancy.