THE SCIENCE OF WHY GYNOSTEMMA
There are over 100 naturally occurring primary actives in Gynostemma known as gypenosides and this much greater number of gypenosides vs. Astragalus root account for a more powerful, healthier regulatory support effect on blood pressure, heart, blood sugar, immune strength, memory, energy, stamina/endurance, cholesterol, triglycerides, liver, metabolism and TELOMERES!
- It is called in oriental medicine a double direction nutraceutical meaning it is calming AND stimulating.
- It is known to help regenerate dopaminergic brain production for increased tolerance and happiness.
- It helps increase immunoglobulins production and function for immune strength, which decreases as we go down the path of life increasing the risk of disease and aging.
- It helps decrease cholesterol and triglycerides, because it first helps regulate healthy liver function, increases metabolism and energy from increasing adrenal health as a stronger adaptogen, and increases testosterone for motivation and DHEA for anti-aging, immune strength, stress management and sexual, more youthful function and health in men and women.
- It is a different than previously known and available chemical form of and more balanced effect on the entire body of ginseng for emotional balance, stamina, endurance. This also is what helps regulate, as well blood sugar levels.
- It helps decrease inflammation and we wear out and die from inflammation over time, so another master therapy for combating.
- It is full of Saponins, which bind in the gut to bile acids from the liver and gall bladder containing toxins, and is said to, by this effect to help decrease the risk of gastrointestinal cancers.