Vitamin C enhances the function of phagocytes of the immune system which capture the body’s invaders then enzymatically digest them.
Vitamin C inhibits neuraminidase production. Some pathogenic viruses and bacteria create neuraminidase, an enzyme that keeps them from being trapped in mucus, one of the body’s natural lines of defense. Inhibiting neuraminidase helps the body optimize this defensive mechanism.
The Camu Camu form of Vitamin C contains synergists of the multitude of positive effects of Vitamin C in the body called bioflavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanins, catechins, and tyrosinase, which further strengthen the absorption and well know essential advantages of Vitamin C.
More Benefits of Camu Camu Vitamin C:
- Essential staple for warding off sickness and maximizing health.
- Key antioxidant utilized for preventing damage and aging to our organs and glands by toxins.
- Growth, repair and rejuvenation of all tissues and organs, particularly skin, hair, bone, teeth, joints and tendons.
- Aids significantly in wound healing.
- Therapeutically improves conditions such as asthma, bleeding gums, bruising.