Directions: Take 1 capsule after each meal, especially cooked meals or as directed by a health professional.
Click here for Label Ingredients
Your stomach is supposed to be a vat of Hydrochloric acid (HCL) because it first helps to kill bacteria, viruses, fungus and parasites we eat in food which is not sterile and helps to prevent these organisms from entering the gut and body to cause disease, illness and symptoms. Nowadays no matter we travel or just eat in any restaurant or even at home, we want to assure we have adequate HCL to prevent food poisonings.
Hydrochloric acid secondly is essential for breaking down, digesting, thus being able to absorb any and all nutrients in food especially protein which is hard to digest particularly with low HCL and protein is essential for healthy skin, joints, bones and organs.
Blood type A particularly is known to have low HCL and earlier in life than other blood types, however everyone as they age and particularly if your thyroid and adrenal glands are low as well will suffer from low HCL over time which is why it becomes essential to add HCL for absorbing food no matter how healthy and particularly if raw vegetables, the food you eat.
When you have low levels of hydrochloric acid in your system the results can have a serious impact on the body’s ability to properly digest and absorb nutrients and are often the cause of significant digestive symptoms (see below). Left untreated, this can cause damage to the gastrointestinal (GI) system cells, impaired digestion, increased susceptibility to infection, and accelerate chronic health issues and aging, reduced absorption of nutrients from food, lack of energy, brainpower, mood issues, hair loss, skin symptoms such as acne, rosacea and much more.
Your symptoms may include:
- burping after eating and particularly when taking fish oil
- some nausea – when taking vitamins and supplements
- heartburn and indigestion
- bloating after eating and gas
- undigested food in stool
- GI infections such as food poisoning, gastroenteritis, H Pylori bacterial infection, parasite infections
- iron deficiency anemia
- deficiencies of other minerals, such as vitamin B-12, calcium, and magnesium
- protein deficiency
- neurological issues, such as numbness, tingling, and vision changes from low B vitamins
WHY YOU NEED OPTIMIZED HCL:
- Age – Low Hydrochloric Acid occurs more frequently to people as they age and most (especially over the age of 55- 65) are prone to have low levels of hydrochloric acid.
- Stress – Chronic stress may decrease production of stomach acid.
- Vitamin Deficiency – deficiency of zinc or B vitamins are often due to low stomach acid. These deficiencies are further caused by inadequate dietary intake or by nutrient loss from stress, smoking, or alcohol consumption.
- Pylori – infection with H. Pylori is a common cause of gastric ulcers. It is very often due to low HCL in the stomach which does not kill the infection as it is eaten and left untreated causes nausea, diarrhea, gas, bloating and many gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Medications – taking antacids or medications prescribed to decrease acid for treating ulcers and acid reflux. Often the symptoms that we take ANTacids for are due instead to LOW HCL in the stomach. Low hydrochloric acid contributes to bone and teeth loss and disease.
- Surgery – surgeries of the stomach, such as gastric bypass surgery, can reduce production of hydrochloric acid because much of the stomach is missing that produces HCL. Digestive symptoms and nutritional issues often occur secondarily as a result of lack of digestion of food and absorption of nutrients including vitamins.
LOW Hydrochloric Acid may contribute to the following Skin and Health conditions:
- thyroid issues
- chronic autoimmune disorders
- pernicious anemia
- enlarged pores
- brown spots all over the body skin